You can type here any text you want

87 Buick Regal T-Type - $25,000 OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuicknick

TurboBuickNick
This Turbo Regal is a perfect 10. Garage-kept, under cover with 29,000 original miles. Original paint and full original interior in pristine condition. Runs mid-10's all day long on drag radials and will drive anywhere. Professionally built from the ground up. Car maintained and tuned by Anderson Performance.
*4.1 Champion heads, Eagle H-beam, 76mm turbo, F.A.S.T., QA1, Center line, Ford 9-inch, Detroit locker, Turbo 400 w/brake, Upper and lower control arms, Full rollcage by John Moton Race Cars, Autometer gauges, Aluminum fuel cell, new Simpson belts and window net...MUCH MORE!

Please call Nick for more info 240-743-9994. Located in Mt. Airy, MD. Photos do not do the car justice, but I have many more.

Attachments

• Buick 011.jpg
    Buick 011.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,961
  • Buick 013.jpg
    Buick 013.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,318
This Turbo Regal is a perfect 10. Garage-kept, under cover with 29,000 original miles. Original paint and full original interior in pristine condition. Runs mid-10's all day long on drag radials and will drive anywhere. Professionally built from the ground up. Car maintained and tuned by Anderson Performance.
*4.1 Champion heads, Eagle H-beam, 76mm turbo, F.A.S.T., QA1, Center line, Ford 9-inch, Detroit locker, Turbo 400 w/brake, Upper and lower control arms, Full rollcage by John Moton Race Cars, Autometer gauges, Aluminum fuel cell, new Simpson belts and window net...MUCH MORE!

Please call Nick for more info 240-743-9994. Located in Mt. Airy, MD. Photos do not do the car justice, but I have many more.

Do you have any updated pics.. I am sure it can help you with the sale.. just my .02.. Very nice color, somehow i am attracted.. :cool:

Juanjo

Good Luck with the sale. Bump for a good looking car - I am kinda partial to the color.

Regards,
Shev

Attachments

• DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 702
Back