You can type here any text you want

87 camaro vortec 5.3 swapped for trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 fast ride

I have a 87 camaro with a vortec 5.3 out of a 07 tahoe low miles car has cam built 350th full suspension front to back dried and sloted rotors all the way around 31 splin axels 3:42 gears all new inside 02 trans am seats custom gages car has zr1 wheels only thing left is to paint i lookin to trade for a all most anything boosted lol i can't upload pic call or text 601-818-7930 i can text or email pic

Fun car i drive daily

Attachments

• 2011-09-09 11.25.49.jpg
    2011-09-09 11.25.49.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,179
Forgot to add motor trans and all suspension parts only have 2100 miles on them motor has arp rod bolts mls head gaskets 218/218 cam ring gaps been changed from 0.15 to 0.30 on top ring trans has hughes hi performance rebuild kit wit small converter gears are 3:42 lots of suspension mods car just needs paint

Forgot to add motor trans and all suspension parts only have 2100 miles on them motor has arp rod bolts mls head gaskets 218/218 cam ring gaps been changed from 0.15 to 0.30 on top ring trans has hughes hi performance rebuild kit wit small converter gears are 3:42 lots of suspension mods car just needs paint

were you planning to boost it by opening the top gap???
where can i find ARP rod bolts(cheap),and do you really need to use a rod bolt stretcher
and what a MLS head gaskets

sorry to hijack your thread... Dennis

Yes i was planning on boosting the car mls stands for muit layered steel i just ordered bolts from jegs

Who did the wiring harness? Any trouble codes being set in the PCM? Is the DoD enabled or did it go away when you swapped the cam out?

Back