You can type here any text you want

87 GN - Needs some work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

excobraguy

Hey guys,

I'll update this post tomorrow with some pics but in the meantime I wanted to get a feeler out for my car..........

It's got a new engine in it with a ticking lifter. The engine was built by Mike Christiansen at G&M automotive in St. Louis, however, there is a ticking lifter in it and I refuse to drive it like this. It has less than 300 miles on the new engine......Mike and I have gone round and round about getting my car in for it to be fixed, but it hasn't happened. I think a lifter is sticking in the lifter bore........or maybe it needs different pushrods??? I am not sure!

Anyway, know that this is an issue with the car right off the bat. Now, the car does have only 58,000 actual miles. The paint is perfect on the car but does need the rear bumper filler, it's cracked and faded. It has a complete Autometer a-pillar guage setup...the interior is like new and smells new when you sit in it. Everything works perfect on this car, the windows, the antenna, the radio, everything is flawless.

here are the Brand new parts:

Aluminum radiator
B&M Transmission cooler
Alternator
Razor alky control (Not installed, but comes with the car)
New transmission, yes new tranny (shifts great!)
New PTE6152e turbo
New front mount intercooler
Turbotweak alky chip, not yet installed

Engine has
New revolution x cam and roller lifters
New rod bearings
New main bearings
Crank turned .010/.010
RJC girdle installed
RJC deep sump oil pan
65 lb High z injectors
RJC intake spacer
heads port matched to intake

Much more to list that I will update tomorrow with pics...........
Here's the breakdown, I paid $16,500 for this car when I bought it. I have put over $3500 in the engine and over $1800 in the tranny. That equals $21,800 I have in it as it sits right now.........I will sell this car to the first person who shows me $13,500 and I will include ALL extra parts with the car, that includes a spare BRF tranny, an Extender chip, a .040 Turbo 109 Block and everything else I can't remember right now. I just want this thing gone before me and my wife get divorced over it!!!

Call me if you have questions 573-330-4347

A list of some other items I just remembered that come with the car:

Spare 3200 stahl converter
Powerlogger
Car has a 3200 ProTorque converter

Complete list will be updated tomorrow, with new pics...........

Back