You can type here any text you want

'87 Gn or We4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lumarkhood

Looking for a '87 GN or WE4 hardtop. No t-tops. Needs to have perfect original paint or a very well done repaint. No salvage titles.

Mark

For the right car, I'll pay market prices.

Have seen cars that meet my criteria either sell outright, or get bid from $14,000-$26,000.

Also, I'm good with modded motors, just not looking for a 9 sec car, and want it to be streetable.

Is you search limited to the 87gn or we4? Or would you look at 86gn or ttype (I assume you're looking for black.) You said no ttops. Would you consider astro-roof, moon roof, or asc sunroof cars?

I'll check these out. Thanks.

Yes, right now, focusing on an originally black car. Astro/moon/etc...is fine...just not a fan of t-tops. Am open to '86 GN's, just prefer the '87.

Hi,

1987 Turbo T,WE4, 78,013, documented miles, mint conditon, yes it has been repainted but beautiful, light mods to include (TE 44 Turbo, ATR down pipe, injectors, chip, exhaust, KN) stock motor and transmission. All mechanicals work with two exceptions antenna and rpm guage . Exterior no chips, scratches, or issues a 10. Interior perfect, extra gauges inside tastefully done without interior or center console damage. Absoultely no rust NC car. The car does not have posi unit. AC works and blows cold. No issues or stories an awesome car. Garage kept well maintained only the all work documented, includes original manuals and docs. asking 13,000.00.
If interested I can take pictures for you.

Bryan 404-683-2638

Are you still looking for a car? I have one capable of running low 11's high tens that is in great shape. Lots of good stuff on and in the car. The best of everything. black 87 gn new engine trans and converter. good suspension comes with slicks and all my goodies. $16500 I will drive it to you and walk home. :-)

Thanks for the reponses. As of 08/15/11, I have struck a deal on an '87 GN, and wired payment today. This thread can be closed.

Back