You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National factory stock, loaded with options, show quality paint 63k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GinoRin

This car has one of the most amazing lazer-straight black paintjobs that you have ever seen. 62,950 miles, fully loaded with T-tops, originally from Florida, all stock, runs awesome, drive it anywhere! $19,950. I have ~$27k invested. I just put the car on Ebay, but it is for sale locally here as well. I might consider a partial trade for a 03-05 Avalanche, Tahoe, Escalade, or Denali. Need to buy an SUV/pickup for winter :)

Ebay link with description: Buick : Grand National:eBay Motors (item 190339656020 end time Oct-11-09 17:20:11 PDT)

Serious buyers can call me direct: 414.732.4824

Eye Candy:

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02649.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02635.jpg

DSC02843.jpg

STUNNING CAR GINO! great Luck to you!

Ty

Damn that is as great paintjob.........redone stock GM paint or something else?

Best of luck with sale.........sweet car.

Thanks for the compliment! The paint is (if memory serves) RM Diamont base/clear. Theere are several coats of clear (6 or 7) to allow for ample wetsanding and polishing, and some of the first coats of clear were also tinted back for that "deep" look. Obviously there was a ton of time spent priming and blocking the bodypanels to get them perfectly straight.

The reserve is met, and this car WILL be sold to the highest bidder on Sunday when the auction ends. Good luck and happy bidding. Someone is going to get a gorgeous car!

Back