You can type here any text you want

87 Gray Ttype No reserve on eBay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your 130k mile car looks a lot cleaner than most of the 30k mile cars listed on ebay. :cool: Nice ride, good luck with the auction. ;)

Thanks.
Its a relist because the reserve causes a problem. One guy bid- made reserve and then retracted his bid, when he revealed the amount.
And then I got the tons of emails low balling during and when the auction ended. So I relisted for serious buyers.
This is a nice car the first owner really took care of it mostly highway miles it sold it to get a larger fishing boat never raced it. Neither did I that's what my GN is for.

You read my PM. I don't understand why you didn't call or E-mail or PM me before you relisted this car on ebay. I am (was) as serious a buyer as you will talk too, cash in hand.

Gray Turbo T

I've seen Steve's car and it's a clean Turbo T also has a nice interior. The car is just like he decribes, pretty much like stock and unmolested.

You read my PM. I don't understand why you didn't call or E-mail or PM me before you relisted this car on ebay. I am (was) as serious a buyer as you will talk too, cash in hand.

Serious buyers make a monetary offer.
I'm really not in the mood for low ball games, you were one of the TONS of emails I got saying "If you don't meet your reserve......":mad:
If you want the car bid on it as much as you think its worth; if you win, you win---- if not, better luck next time.

I've seen Steve's car and it's a clean Turbo T also has a nice interior. The car is just like he decribes, pretty much like stock and unmolested.

Thanks Tom, someone is going to get a sweet ride.

Still Puzzled...

Serious buyers make a monetary offer.
I'm really not in the mood for low ball games, you were one of the TONS of emails I got saying "If you don't meet your reserve......":mad:
If you want the car bid on it as much as you think its worth; if you win, you win---- if not, better luck next time.

Uh-Huh....Thing is, you knew the reserve, I didn't.

- I asked you about picking the car up in two weeks, (added) and whether or not the car could be driven home.(end add) My 97yo mother-in-law had some mini-strokes and acute health issues and I couldn't be sure of my priorities at the time of my PM. (added) There was no sense making an offer until I knew the answer to those two questions (end added material).

- I was thinking in the range of $9500 but wanted to be tactful about it. A call, E-mail or PM would have cleared that up. Now, I agree with Grumpy's signature.

Good luck with your sale, but, it won't be to me.

I apologize to you and your readers for hijacking your thread. I won't bother yu again. :)

Uh-Huh....Thing is, you knew the reserve, I didn't.

- I asked you about picking the car up in two weeks. My 97yo mother-in-law had some mini-strokes and acute health issues and I couldn't be sure of my priorities at the time of my PM.

- I was thinking in the range of $9500 but wanted to be tactful about it. A call, E-mail or PM would have cleared that up. Now, I agree with Grumpy's signature.

Good luck with your sale, but, it won't be to me.

I apologize to you and your readers for hijacking your thread. I won't bother yu again. :)

Sorry to hear about your mother in laws health problems.
To me your just another tire kicker.
Your little PM annoyed me and I immediately deleted it. I've been around the block some how that "$9500" becomes "$5500". (of which you never mentioned a figure, never mentioned a time frame.)
You can type whatever you want; but when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is... :rolleyes:
I don't understand if there is an auction why people want to do back door deals. If you are interested in any car on eBay; make a bid to what you think it is worth, and as I said before, if you win, you win-- if not, better luck next time.
And as far as implying Grumpys signature applies to me I have Two words for you....Can you guess what they are?

Looks lke someone will get a sweet deal! Good luck on the GN project!

Back