You can type here any text you want

87 LIMITED WHITE T with BLACKOUT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glenn_A

I can hardly bring myself to do this, but I'm going to part with my favorite ride. I will be posting on E-bay tonight or tomorrow morning. Just ask a couple of the board guys who've seen it like NordyRacer or Brian at G-Body Parts.Com. They'll tell you I'm very detail oriented and that the car is a very pretty machine. The car was once owned by member PhillyTurbo 6 and I've seen pictures with trophies when he had it in car shows....and I've put even more into it. Other projects, (new kitchen for the Mrs), are causing me to sell the car, but the sale is not a necessity...so keep a look out.....and since the car is a Limited, it's loaded....including a power passenger seat:)

looks awesome!! to bad it doesn't have the "hole" in the roof :redface: ...oh well gave it a little push for ya :biggrin:

Jim Dun's old car?

Is This Jimmy Dunn's old car, from Secane PA??
If so I can vouch for it, as I almost bought it myself back in 2002!! Great Car with ALL the Goodies!!

White T

Hey Grumpy, thanks a million....I guess..the leading bidder kinda seems intent on getting it.....and yes, this is Jim Dunn's old car

I can hardly bring myself to do this, but I'm going to part with my favorite ride. I will be posting on E-bay tonight or tomorrow morning. Just ask a couple of the board guys who've seen it like NordyRacer or Brian at G-Body Parts.Com. They'll tell you I'm very detail oriented and that the car is a very pretty machine. The car was once owned by member PhillyTurbo 6 and I've seen pictures with trophies when he had it in car shows....and I've put even more into it. Other projects, (new kitchen for the Mrs), are causing me to sell the car, but the sale is not a necessity...so keep a look out.....and since the car is a Limited, it's loaded....including a power passenger seat:)

Glenn, PM me with the reserve, this is the car I have seen, correct?

Back