You can type here any text you want

87 mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87lx

forsale is an 1987 mustang "notch back" below are pics and details i would also be open to trades for a turbo buick

87 coupe original 5.0 5 speed car. it now has a 351 stroked to 383 all eagal forged internals also has a d.s.s. main support all in an early 80's truck block.the motor is also zero balanced. the heads are canfields that were cnc ported by d.s.s and decked to 49 cc's making comp. about 14 to 1. they then were sent to mcrp to have a spring upgrade done to them for the cam. the cam is custom ground solid roller by jay allen at camshaft innovations. ( i have specs). the intake is a vic. jr. out of the box but has a pro race fogger plumbed into it with it's own fuel system under the hood. the carb is a quick fuel 750 that flows around 800 cfm. headers are custom bent 1 and 7/8 to 3 and 1/2 inch collectors and full 3 and 1/2 inch exhaust.
the trans is a full manual aod built by fb performance. they rate the trans to be able to handle more then 900 h.p. it also has a trans brake and the convertor is stahled about 3500 with antiballooning plates . the car has an aluminum driveshaft as well and the rear end is all strange with a spool 33 spline axles and a 4.56 gear. it also has a 6 point roller bar in it and a firewall behind the rear seat. the fuel system is an aeromotive a 1000 pump and regulator with -10 supply line and -8 return also has a fuel cell in the trunk profesionaly installed
as far as suspension goes it has comp. eng. 3 way adjustable shocks 4 cyl. springs and lift bars out back. the front has a coil over set up 90/10 struts and a pa k member
the car is very light and has full black interior it sits on drag lites and has a 4 inch hood and a drag wing. car is cobalt blue which is actualy a purple color.
thier are some things on the car that need attention as well. first off it is a race car not a show car. the car is very solid but the bumper is chipping paint very bad and thier are a few scratches in it. the hood came up on the car before i bought it. i was able to straighten the cowl but it dose need more work and paint is chipping thier as well. also thier are currently no locks for the doors or trunk and the drivers side door handle is broke as well. thier is no council in the car all though i do have a black one for it so the carpet needs to be patched or council installed also the dash has not been switched from grey yet but i do have a black one.
.also the rear gearing should be lowered if the spray is going to be used. i make it sound alot worse then it is but it is all concerns that is why i am telling you about them. car went consistent 10'90's on motor with horrible 1.8 60 foot times on a drag radial and no tuning it is an easy low 10 second car before the nitrous on a slick. would like 9500 obo i have way more then this into it but other concerns force me to sell it also going with the car is a set of m/t 28x10.5 et drags

i do have pics but can't post yet do to my low post count so if anyone wants them leave an email address and i will send them asap

Back