You can type here any text you want

87 t 79k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ozmossis

1987 t 79k grey on grey, loaded hartop car, with black out trim. 100% rust and ding free, i just replaced front and back fillers with the fiberglass fillers there blocked and primered and ready for paint, also just added a gn spoiler its stripped and primered and ready to be painted, was in process of painting this car, but my paint guy is booked for the next few months, car has fresh stock bottom end, eastern perf heads & intake,210 cam, bgc intercooler,pump,reg,hot wired, 009 injectors, te 60 turbo terry houston downpipe, atr 3 inch exhaust, hooker headers, vdo guages,booste oil pressure & temp, scanmaster,art carr trans, 16930 non lock up converter, line lock, im in east tn bristol 5 miles from race track, cars 100% dependable wouldnt be afraid to drive it to california tomarrow,and its a super fast car, it needs to go i need some space in garage, 10,000 firm 423 967 1605 thanks steve

this t needs to go. this is a nice car guys, with heck of alot of parts, it just need s paint to be super nice, was in process of painting car but my paint guy is a few months behind, i ordered a new jeep it should be here the end of the week, please no tire kickers $$$$$$ 9.500

1987 t 79k grey on grey, loaded hartop car, with black out trim. 100% rust and ding free, i just replaced front and back fillers with the fiberglass fillers there blocked and primered and ready for paint, also just added a gn spoiler its stripped and primered and ready to be painted, was in process of painting this car, but my paint guy is booked for the next few months, car has fresh stock bottom end, eastern perf heads & intake,210 cam, bgc intercooler,pump,reg,hot wired, 009 injectors, te 60 turbo terry houston downpipe, atr 3 inch exhaust, hooker headers, vdo guages,booste oil pressure & temp, scanmaster,art carr trans, 16930 non lock up converter, line lock, im in east tn bristol 5 miles from race track, cars 100% dependable wouldnt be afraid to drive it to california tomarrow,and its a super fast car, it needs to go i need some space in garage, 10,000 obo 423 967 1605 thanks steve
:)

Back