You can type here any text you want

87 T for $7,500 in SoCal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ken Cunningham

Post No Bills
See my pics and listing on craigslist at this link:
Buick Regal Turbo T

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T. Grey exterior, blue interior.
Original Rorick Buick (Carlsbad) car never left California, thus rust free. Third adult owner. 219,000 miles seems like a lot, but this car has been exceptionally well cared for. Clear coat is starting to go on hood, see pic below. Car is not perfect, but is daily driven and is very fast and reliable.
Many upgrades and recent maintenance. Still qualifies in "Stock" category of Buick car shows. Here is a partial list:
A/C converted to R134, compressor replaced 9/09
Oil pan and valve cover gaskets replaced 9/09
Transmission by DRW Transmission
Blue top injectors/MAF translator/hot wired upgraded fuel pump/manually adjustable boost/upgraded turbo
Rear set is an upgrade out of a Coupe de Ville, but the stock seat goes with the car too.
Custom arm rest/cup holder from Buick Roadmaster installed and visible in pic below.
Boost/oil pressure/water temp gauges installed (VDO)
Brake Master Cylinder converted, but the stock Powermaster is included (probably needs rebuilding)
In fact, a whole lot of spare parts go along with it; a whole pickup truck full. After 15 years of driving Turbo Regals, I am ready to move on. I will miss it, I'm sure. Nothing will push you back in your seat like a well running Turbo Regal.

One major thing I forgot to mention above, is that the timing chain was replaced by DRW. The only things I know are not working are these:

windshield washer pump is out
cruise control is out
power seat track motor is broken, but the new tracks were just received from Kirban. I have not installed them yet, but when installed you will have the 6-way power seat again.

Other misc:
power trunk release installed
trunk has carpet kit from factory
kill switch installed
many chips go with car, including blue top smog chip
no alky system
a stem of the header panel, right next to the grill, broke. My repair is lame. Looks like hell. You can do better.

Serious offers only. I don't want people coming by just to get a chance to drive a turbo Regal.

I will be away from computers for the rest of today, so I will not be hovering over this thread to post everytime something comes up. But I will try to respond at least daily.

I had seen them (they dont show up for me/aren't there anymore) and was wondering if you could provide some more higher quality ones :)

Thanks

Sorry for the delay, TABuickMike. Last week was NOT the week for me to be trying to sell a car! My oldest daughter's wedding was Saturday, and there was a lot of drama and trauma involved. Also, I put an offer in on a house, so my wife and I will be leaving our house of 16+ years. Way too much going on in my life.

But that is all behind me this week. I can take some digital pics and post them here in a day or two. I didn't realize that the craigslist photos would be dropped in one day. Car is still available, I'm still driving it every day until then.

Sorry for the delay, TABuickMike. Last week was NOT the week for me to be trying to sell a car! My oldest daughter's wedding was Saturday, and there was a lot of drama and trauma involved. Also, I put an offer in on a house, so my wife and I will be leaving our house of 16+ years. Way too much going on in my life.

But that is all behind me this week. I can take some digital pics and post them here in a day or two. I didn't realize that the craigslist photos would be dropped in one day. Car is still available, I'm still driving it every day until then.

No worries at all Ken, congratulations with the marriage! And I know what you mean we're selling our house of 13 years, I've been living here since I was 6 and I'm 19 now. Anytime between now and thanksgiving is good haha because that's when we'll be heading over to our place in Carlsbad.

Thanks!

Back