You can type here any text you want

87 t for sale poss trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bbt

ok guys here it is i dont know much about turbo buicks but i now own one.. i took this car on part trade for my drag car.. it is a 87 t/type the only options it has are a/c and tilt wheel. lt blue in color dark blue gut and runs perfect. air is ice cold i will not give it away so dont offer 5-8k for it but i am looking for a nice LS1 CAMARO for poss trade. pics and info upon request

Attachments

• 100_1642.jpg
    100_1642.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 334
How about more pictures, undercarrage, interior trunk, etc.. if you wont take 5-8k, how about 9-20k?

mods are minimal motor has about 6k miles on it trans has about 2k mileas on it and has a 2800 stall pro torque conv. shifts hard. turbo is set at 16# of boost has some hotchkis parts on susp. i have another 109 block stock crank heads rods pistons and turbo(looks like a core) that goes with car. has a scanmaster. i have not been around these cars much so my knowledge of them is minimal. odometer reads 137k. car has no rust and drives real good. paint is fair interior could use a new carpet but isnt that bad. the rest of the interior is in great cond. the car is fun to drive and looks nice but i am an f body guy so its really not for me. ill try to answer all questions. thanks again Jim

Nice car.
I "think" you have a list a price in this section. :eek:
So, what are you looking to get?

TTT4U

I am in south jersey will post more pics soon. price????? $10000 obo

Back