You can type here any text you want

87 t-type for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

okay this is it i am selling my 87 t-type or willing to trade for 60's muscle car. the car has a rebuilt engine professionally done by dave miller in east windsor, the engine is punches .030 over the bottom end is all stock with steel main and center caps. the crank is stock, the heads were freshened up with new performance valves and springs. a 62mm throttle body, 50lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, with new te-60 turbonectics turbo. a 3inch downpipe, a front mount intercooler, a single stage alky kit. the transmission was rebuilt with shift kit and a art carr 3000 stall speed converter.the car also has a lin-lock kit installed. a scanmaster 2.1 a turbo boost gauge. the color of the car is blue, with t-tops. it needs paint and a headliner. there is one seat the drivers that needs to be recovered. if interested the car is sitting in broad brook ct, asking $ 8,000.00 the price will go up in the spring so come and get it now while it lasts.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Scott, don't sell your T!! Guys, this car is a STEAL at that price. :eek: Hope you still have it in the spring (which isn't that far away:smile: ).

KTB

when you say 60's muscle car what are you looking for? i have a 66 mustang i may be intrested in trading

Back