You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo Regal Orlando Fl

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Sexy

I`m new here so please don`t hurt me. I bought this car a few months ago thinking I`d like one but I don`t. It has plenty of power but I`m not about power, I like big luxury. It has 124,700 right now and today I did the very little bodywork it needed. The vinyl top gets replaced tomorrow. It runs great! I had a few GN people say it`s a good car. I had it on the craigslist a few times and TONS of emails for it but nobody showed up. RIght now it has 2K primer on the sides and the tops will be next weekend. If anybody wants it you better within 2 weeks because I plan on painting in then then off to the bay it goes.

I`m new here so please don`t hurt me. I bought this car a few months ago thinking I`d like one but I don`t. It has plenty of power but I`m not about power, I like big luxury. It has 124,700 right now and today I did the very little bodywork it needed. The vinyl top gets replaced tomorrow. It runs great! I had a few GN people say it`s a good car. I had it on the craigslist a few times and TONS of emails for it but nobody showed up. RIght now it has 2K primer on the sides and the tops will be next weekend. If anybody wants it you better within 2 weeks because I plan on painting in then then off to the bay it goes.
Let me try and help you out here man. First you need to put up a price. Thats mandatory if you post a car for sale in here. Also pics would be a tremendous help. Not many people will be very interested if they can't at least see what the car looks like. Also is it stock or does it have modifications? If its modded then what are the mods? Plus if you know the history of the car or have a carfax on it is also great. I would say you need to get price and pics up here most of all. Then people will ask the questions they want answered from there. Hope this helps.

I`ll take $4000 right now but after Weds the price is $4200 because it`ll have a new vinyl top. It`s black with gray interior. I tried to post pics but the forum says I need to post 4 timed in order to post pics. I`ll try it again. The car is 100% stock unmolested. There is no signs of mods according to GN people here in Orlando.

Here are the pics. Please no drooling. This car was a POS when I bought it a few months ago. After a tune up, alternator, and fuel pump it`s running better than ever. The body is decent. A few parking lot dings but other than that it`s straight. I`ll try to get some pics tomorrow of what it actually looks like now, the sides are in primer ready for blocking.
346129994.jpg

346129988.jpg

346129986.jpg

346129745.jpg

346129701.jpg

Do you have current pictures of the car? Did you say that you primered the sides? You would have had a better chance to sell it in its original condition. Are there any rust issues, how is the undercarriage? I would also wait to replace the vinyl top in case someone wanted to eliminate it.

It`s not perfect. It does have some rust but it`s not a rust bucket. Overall I`d say the body condition is about high 8 to straight 9 when it comes to rust. Fenders have some previous bondo but no rust. Hood is rust free, deck lid is great too. The doors have very little rust, less than a quarter size rust hole in one outside bottom but the insides are good on both. Rockers, lower quarters and trunk are great. Drip rails are great. No rust under vinyl top. Mechanically great imo, I don`t know much about these motors but a local professional did the alternator and fuel pump and he said it`s decent, seems to be NOT modified or beat up. I worked late so I didn`t get any pics with the primer on it. I decided to do the vinyl top next week when it`s all in primer. I`m only priming where it needs to be, not the whole car. Underneath isn`t the best. It did come from up north BUT it`s not loaded with rust!!! There is a rust spot under the drivers side but not major. Your foot won`t go through the floor. lol. I forgot to mention earlier, there is new front suspension a arms bushing and ball joints.

Back