You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T 104k $6400 OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

87 Regal Turbo-T 104k miles (actual), dark metallic red, WO2 option, grey console/buckets, power sunroof, power windows, no power locks, no cruise. Bought this car about a month and a half ago to drive daily, but a career change has me driving 70+ miles each way to work, and I just cant put that many miles on this car. Car runs and drives great (been driving it about 250 miles per week, no problems), but needs paint work. Has original factory paint that is in bad shape, but car is not rotted out. Quarters, trunk and floors are mint, only rust is minor under the doors. Car is basically stock with the only mods being Hooker catback, K&N, 30# injectors, TurboTweak chip, engine tie down, boxed rear control arms, and heavy duty rear springs. All fluids have been serviced and many other new parts have been added, plugs, wires, ignition module, radiator, etc. Car has keyless entry that works, and the sunroof works and does not leak a drop. Also has a new headliner. Interiror is in ok shape, seats and dash are good, carpet needs cleaning or replacement. Bumpers and all black out trim are in great shape. Pictures were too big to upload here, email me at nyr386@aol.com and I will send a few. Located in the Philadelphia, PA area.

I saw this car on craiglist before you bought it. It was a steal. Almost bought it myself but that was the last thing I needed at that time. What did you do to it since you bought it?

It was on Craigslist before I bought it. Ive put about $2500 into it since ive gotten it. Sunroof completely repaired, new injectors, chip, headliner, headers, radiator, etc....I was about to get it painted but I have to travle about 400miles a week now and dont want to put the miles on the car. Car is locates just outside of Philadelphia, PA I will take $6000 for the car if its gone this weekend, need a newer car ASAP

Whats Up..would Like More Info And Pics Also..if This Car Is Still Availabile.....thanks Vinny...noka72@aol.com

$5500 or best offer. Need this car gone ASAP!!! Need a newer car and cannot get one until I sell this, only have two spots in my apt complex

Back