You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

87 Buick Turbo T Limited. The car is gray with gray leather interior and gray half vinyl top. It has t tops, digital dash, column shift, opera lights, cornering lights, chrome rocker covers, power windows and locks, cruise control, remote mirrors, and concert sound. For some time this car was rumored to be the highest price non GNX Turbo Regal ever sold. This car belonged to Mike McCoy for 15 or so years, he may have more info on it. It has been repainted sometime with a decent quality job. Certainly not a show car, this is reflected in the price. The car runs and drives very well. I have put a couple thousand miles on it since I've had it. It has a new maf translator, 30# injectors, accufab adjustable regulator, walbro 340, new gas tank, adjustable wastegate actuator, G Body parts 3" downpipe and test pipe, Terry Houston Stainless 2.5 duals with magnaflow mufflers, new ac delco spark plugs, o2 sensor, coil pack, and ignition module, new KYB shocks all the way around, new abs headliner, new fiberglass rear bumper fillers (not painted yet), and new Yokohama avid tires all the way around (less than 2k miles). The mileage is indicating 64k miles. The previous owner said that it had 160k, but you can't tell by looking at the car. While it is not a show car or a low mileage survivor, it is a very nice car that drives very well. I get looks every time I drive it. It is fun jumping on unsuspecting ricers or Vette owners that get thrown off by the vinyl top and all the chrome. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere, and will offer to deliver it for free within 500 miles or so of central NC. Sorry about the pictures, I took them with my cell phone. I will take some better ones when I find my good camera and associated cable. $7500 obo. Sharif 919-697-7262

Attachments

• 11-14-08_1137.jpg
    11-14-08_1137.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 11-14-08_1138.jpg
    11-14-08_1138.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 11-14-08_1136.jpg
    11-14-08_1136.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 11-14-08_1135.jpg
    11-14-08_1135.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,109
Almost forgot, it has a new Interstate battery, new rear wheel bearings, and new vacuum brake conversion. It also has a turbotweak chip. The ac blows cold and the heat works well also. I'm sure that there is more I am forgetting.

Does this car have any rust anywhere? What needs attention on the car? Can you forward a car fax and/or the vin number. Thanks

The car has some light surface rust on the rear differential, brake, and fuel lines. No rust on any body panels, floors, frame, etc. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I get the car on the lift. This car has spent it's entire life in North and South Carolina, no road salt or snow. The T tops have some wind noise which means they will leak, but I don't drive this car in the rain. Every car I have ever owned with t tops has problems leaking. The car is ready to be driven and will just need minor cosmetics. The rear bumper fillers need to be painted, the front ones could use replacement ( they are starting to spiderweb), some of the emblems have been scraped off (scratching the paint), The carpet could use cleaning, the chrome bezel on the left side opera light has fallen off, and it is missing a center cap. Like I said, the car is very solid, runs and drives good, and looks decent enough that I had no plans of doing anything with the paint or body. Very well worth the asking price. I'll post the vin tomorrow when I get back to work.

HaHa! I put the Texas tag on it because we can't have any unregistered cars in the parking lot at my station. Good call though!

HaHa! I put the Texas tag on it because we can't have any unregistered cars in the parking lot at my station. Good call though!

Also had a Massachusetts tag on it when it was parked in my development for the same reason. Car does have a clear NC title.

Some pics of the underside. Still crappy cell phone camera.

Attachments

• 11-15-08_1211.jpg
    11-15-08_1211.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 903
  • 11-15-08_1212.jpg
    11-15-08_1212.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 905
Underhood picture. The vacuum brake conversion is not yet installed. I know, not a show car, but fully functional. I have the stock maf sensor and stock airbox.

TTT Car is still available. One of the buyers that looked at the car found an area in the t tops that has some rust. Because of this, I am reducing the price to $6500 obo.

Still available, any trades considered. If anyone owns a body shop, I could trade this car for paint and body work on my we-4.

even the stuff that's already installed on "the albatross"?

I almosr bought that car from Mike... wanted too much I thought, post a pick of the RPO sticker, that cars a real oddball.

UPDATE: My beloved downpipe will be back from its cross country vacation tomorrow!

Back