You can type here any text you want

87 WE-4 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
hey everybody, im listing this in the midwest forum mostly because i dont want to bother with transporting and what not. anyways, i am looking to sell during the winter, not fast or anything, and will store until nice weather if needed.
Car has very good body, but not great paint, nice interior and drivers seat only 1 tear.
now im gonna be straight forward and tell you absolutely everything that is wrong with this thing.
BODY
console is cracked on the base, inside the compartment.
needs headliner replaced
cruise doesnt work.
needs shifter handle
135k miles
small dents on trunklid, and one slight wave on passenger quarter
small rust spots forming on the bottom front corners of the doors, and bottom of rear wheelhouse.
MECHANICAL
still a very strong car, but cyl #1 is at about 95psi, rest are 120-125.
motor has NEVER been opened
transmission (original) in need of a rebuild soon and needs hardened stator shaft.
A/C does not work
rear brakes need replaced soon
turbo exhaust housing has bad bolt hole
MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
ALL suspension bushings replaced 3500 miles ago, POLYgraphite in the front and poly in the rear.
all new suspension parts except idler arm
new front tires, 275/50/15 BFG drag radials in the rear
UMI Performance rear control arms
XP fuel pump, ADJ. regulator, 36# bluetops, fuel press guage
Scanmaster 2.1
ALKYcontrol progressive alcohol system
3" single exhaust, cheap homemade 3" downpipe
TE-44 w/precision housing
K&N filter
3000 stall D5 converter
comes with factory turbocharger

very nice car with very little rust that would be very easy to get going with a rebuilt motor and tranny. good daily driver as is, came from texas to minnesota twice this summer,as is got 26mpg
has ran 12.12 @112 on pump gas, before converter and using an SMC alky kit on radials. needs a new turbotweak chip

would like to get about 5500-6000, with other CASH offers considered. only serious responses will be considered by me, and responded to, with pics availible soon
trying to be as honest and straightforward as possible with no suprises ask any questions needed.
thank you for looking
Gary

not at the moment, kinda came into some money, so im gonna try to keep it. i will repost at a later date if availible.
Gary

Back