You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 Turbo T 54k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

87we4turbot

Ok it's finally time to list this car on here. This is my father's car that he bought about 11 years ago. He got it from the original owner and has a good deal of documentation with the car. The mileage on the car is only 54k. It pretty much just sits in our garage now as we both have other toys we play with. When my dad got it he drove it to work as a daily for awhile. Unfortunately we did not have a garage for a few years so the car sat outside. The upper surfaces of the paint reflect this with dulling and tree sap stains. The interior is in good shape with only a hew minor cracks in some of the trim on the dash and the chrome bezel surrounding it. The car also has a leak and when we got a good rain water would puddle in the driver side rear foot well. We were never able to track down the leak but some on the board have said it is probably coming from the rear window as this was a common place for leaks to develop. The car also appears to have a rear main seal leak as it drips on the garage floor while parked. It still runs strong and is a very tight car but is going to waste. I would like to get it to someone who will enjoy it and take care of it. Asking $9000 obo located in New Castle DE

Here is a link to more pictures

http://butlers.smugmug.com/Car-Stuff/87-WE4-Turbo-T/17388422_9KrNZZ#!i=1321821133&k=JwbVjZd

DSC0018-L.jpg

DSC0027-L.jpg

DSC0026-L.jpg

Well she is finally gone. HUGE thanks to Jim Dunn from http://www.buickturboperformance.com/default.htm
He found a buyer for me and then inspected the car for him. Anyone looking for some to do work on their car or has questions Jim is incredibly knowledgeable. He was pointing out stuff that i never knew about lol! Gonna miss the ole girl but glad to see she is going to a good home :usa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back