You can type here any text you want

87 We4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
My car will be for sale upon my return from China. Here is the post from the previous owner 9 months ago:

This car has been garage kept since I purchased it in 1999. Since that time it has never been smoked in, or seen the rain. I have found no evidence that this car has ever been in an accident.

In February of 2000, with 94,500 miles on the odometer, this car underwent a complete mechanical restoration of the enigine, transmission, front suspension and rear differential. All work was completed by reputable vendors who know and understand the Buick 3.8 motor and BRF code transmission. No expense was spared to ensure reliability and durability of this vehicle.

This car has been adult owned and maintained since the re-build.

I have most (if not all) receipts of everything I have ever bought for this car.

Some highlights of the vehicle include:
Precision Front Mount Intercooler
PT-52 turbo
70mm throttle body and Hemco upper plemnum
**** (Lunati) 210/205 custom ground camshaft
Heads received mild bowl work, three angle valve job and received new 1.77 / 1.50 valves.
Stock posi-traction rear has been completely re-built
3" Terry Houston Down Pipe - Stainless Steel
ATR Dual 3" Exhaust - Stainless Steel
Art Carr 16930 Non-Lock Convertor (3200 stall)
Scanmaster2
SMC Enterprises EGT gauge
Razor's Progressive Alky Kit (methanol injection)
Walbro 340 in tank pump
GN rear spoiler added by previous owner
Boost, knock, oil pressure and water temperature gauges
Rebuilt front suspension including gbodyparts tubular front uppers

Pretty much every other bolt on you can mention.

This car currently has Centerline Convo Pro's with Mickey Thompson ET Streets on the rear. The stock T wheels have 4 brand new tires as well for street driving.

Interior is in excellent condition.

Paint has been redone at some point by a previous owner, but I would consider it the weak part of the car. There is no rust evident, nor have I found any, but some minor scratches in the paint, and a ding on the hood.

I have a 3" binder containing all the receipts for the car. At 21 lbs of boost with a 1.8 short time it ran 11.58 at 120. The car currently does not have injectors or a chip as I was in the middle of swapping to a maft pro when I made my decision. I would like to get 17k as is or 18k with the injectors and chip. I will be leaving the country on tuesday until after memorial day, so please email me at mjd8@lehigh.edu and i will do my best to respond. Pics can be seen at mjdwyer23 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HPIM4524.jpg

16k obo w/o maft pro, set up to run 11.5's on pump gas, 24 mpg driving to the track. I will be home in 2 weeks. Thanks!

IMG_1657-1.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

Any interest? I will be home following memorial day. Turn up the boost and this is a 10 second car, all the right parts in all the right places.

I can vouch for the car and the owner.

I haven't seen a car this nice, that runs as well as it does, in a long time.

VERY NICE!!

did u put the rear spoiler on the car? or was it on there when u got it? very nice car, good luck with the sale. i guess no one on here wants my we4.....lmao

Back