You can type here any text you want

'89 TTA under 20K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tminer

Not quite normal
I am considering this for myself, but if I decline it might be available for someone else.

Some details are sketchy as I was interested a few months ago but price was too high. Plus I am talking with the owner's son and car is not local.

I believe it is T-top & leather. Second or third owner and has had it since early/mid 90's and always had it garaged. Pretty much stock except exhaust. Spoiler is not cracked, and from the description I got I think that the paint just needs a good detailing and may have some minor blemishes (scratches, not dents). I don't know if the owner's kit still exists and can't remember if the seat is showing wear, but will get that info.

He was asking $16,500 but just relayed that he would sell it to me for $13,000 or he'll keep it. I think that he'll sell it to someone else for that, just wants it to go to someone that will appreciate it for what it is without giving it away.

The car is very close to Norwalk, stored with the man's "cigarette boat".

Post or email me with any interest, questions, comments or suggestions. If I pass, and probably will unless I can find some cheap storage, I'll try to assist with sale. I am not trying to make a profit, just trying to make a decision and possibly help out fellow enthusiasts.

Tom

i am very interested. If you pass on it let me know, email me at flyc2a@hotmail or PM me. What state is he in?

Back