You can type here any text you want

9/11

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I eat Z06

This race was a long time ago. It was on 9/11/01, about three in the afternoon, remember all the people lined up for gas. Well I go to Mc Donalds after school and see a LT1 camaro with a big hood scoop and nice exhaust note. Start talkin to the guy about the cars and he claims 600hp. Long story short, we line up and go. This is a four lane wide road with center turning lane and huge shoulders. Anyway were side by side, and at about 75 we fly by a line of cars waiting to get gas. I ended up beating him by less than half a car length. Me thinks he was bluffing about the hp. I always think about how cool it would have been to be at that gas station waiting for gas and see two muscle cars go screaming by with no concern over gas.

Nick

Originally posted by I eat Z06
Me thinks he was bluffing about the hp. I always think about how cool it would have been to be at that gas station waiting for gas and see two muscle cars go screaming by with no concern over gas.
Nick

LOl.... He probably just added all of the advertised HP ratings for the parts he used to come up with that number. Some people have no clue about how mods perform when used in conjunction with each other.

I remember in my younger days I had spent a lot of money to go marginally faster. Only to find out years later my car then ( 1973 Nova SS ) could have went much faster for less if the details were taking care of. :mad:

Nice kill. It would have been killer to be at that gas station we you guys went by.:D

Back