You can type here any text you want

91 Syclone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOUG87GN

Selling my truck, I've had it for 8 yrs. It has 101K on it clean and rust free, only a few small dents. Paint is good but is starting to fade abit. Interior is very clean no rips or stains. Motor runs strong and is all factory no mods trans still shifts hard. All synthetic fluids, oil every 3K trans,rear end and transfer case have been done also. A/C not working has a leak and drivers side power window not working properly poss. needs switch. Haven't drove the truck much over 1K last 3 yrs. could use a good tune up. I think I'm the 3rd owner. I'm located about 30 miles out of Nashville Asking 8,900 O.B.O ph.# 615-305-2106

:confused: Nobody interseted in a clean truck? I have pics. now if anyone wants a look. make an offer no trades

pics sent red83 let me know thanks
turbokid need email add. and I'll get them to ya

doug, i really want it, but i cant swing what we discussed. this is a really good deal on a rare truck!

Thanks Greg I'm Going To Get Some Pics With A Different Camera Hopefully Alot More Clear. I'll Get Them To Ya Maybe We Can Work Something Out

Price Drop

Here It Is $7,000 No Trades No Dealing This Is It. If It Doesn't Sell I'll Store It. This Is A Very Rare Truck Only 3k Built This Is # 393. It Has Been To A Track One Time That Was Last Year, With A 101k Miles On It And Not Been Tuned In Years It Ran A 9.48 1/8 With A 2.2 60' 3 Out Of 4 Passes. I Realize This Isn,t A Blistering Speed But It Does Have 101k On It And Weighs Almost 4k. Anyway Thats The Bottom Price.

Back