You can type here any text you want

94 buick regal.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kversch

hey guys, i dont have much of a post count here but i joined a year or so ago to get info on lightning rods that were installed on my 72 gran torino. i have a very high post count on the torino forum i belong to as well as 100% positive feed back on ebay.

anyway,

i have a 1994 buick regal gran sport thats currently on its way to the scrap yard the car is still intact and has not been tore apart. hasnt been run in 3-4 years. its in fairly good condition. front left fender has some rust issues. new rebuilt trans was installed by a local shop probably has 5000 miles on the rebuild. the engine has 213,XXX miles on it and was having trouble keeping oil pressure, thats why we took it off the road. interior is red leather bucket seats. sun roof. its a really nice optioned car, and it kills me to scrap it but i just dont have an interests in doing anything with it.

i am asking $1200.00 but am open to hearing any and all offers.
this car could make a killer sleeper for someone who wanted to do it. if this car doesn't sell it will be going to the crusher. if i dont have any interest in the entire car i will entertain offers on parts as well.

here are a few pics for the car

DSCN4691.jpgDSCN4692.jpgDSCN4693.jpgDSCN4694.jpgDSCN4695.jpg

Back