You can type here any text you want

94 camaro z28 6 speed for trade or sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboterror

I have a rare 6 speed z28 that I would like to trade or sell.The car has 132k on it and runs and drives great.synthetic always used as was lady owned before I got it.Has flomaster exh and a new centerforce clutch.It has slp badging and the previous owner said it had some slp mods but cannot confirm this.Car comes with stock wheels and chrome 17inch five spokes.The black paint is new but needs to be finished buffing out,hood should be redone,someone molded a ss hood scoop in but didnt weld up those vents and they are starting to show through.Interior is pretty nice except for typical drivers bolster wear.Car shifts smooth and is very strong,drive it home where ever no worries.I will consider anything interesting on trade except bikes(I have a gsxr),you must be willing to come pick up the car at my residence or may be willing to meet you somewhere with it for gas and my time.Car is approx 45 miles north of nashville tn.You can email me direct at mustang5150@gmail.com.Also looking for hipo parts for my 85 gn.asking 4500.00 for the car btw:smile:

Back