You can type here any text you want

94 Chevy Blown Small Block Truck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WLDWST

Here is my nephew Gil's Killer 94 Chevy Blown Small Block Truck. It's so loud that he needs ear plugs to drive it on the highway lol. It was a real attraction at the cruise nights this Summer. It should be even more fun next year. I am proud to say that he's always had the Hot Rod gene too. His son Levi did the great work on the video and has his own production company. Black and White Entertainment. Have a look.

YouTube - Blown Small Block Chev Truck

blown bowtie

I see it has a battery shutoff switch in the roll pan. If they took the rent and roll 20's off of it and put some racing wheels with some drag radials I bet thing would get it at the track.

I see it has a battery shutoff switch in the roll pan. If they took the rent and roll 20's off of it and put some racing wheels with some drag radials I bet thing would get it at the track.

Yeh, He knows that but he is a Pro Street guy and not so much a racer. He just loves blown engines. He is also having some big fun.

Back