You can type here any text you want

94 octane?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sunoco is the only company to sell, and I haven't seen any in florida.

Actually, I saw a Sunoco station off of I-4 somewhere between Lakeland and Orlando a couple months ago! Maybe they are working their way thru our state? I hope so.

Ed

Sonoco is working their way in. However, they are not using their own fuels, rather buying regular gas from normal distributors. I was told they will not be supplying their 94 octane.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Bob

sorry guys there is a sunoco byt my grandmas house roughly 3 miles from me and i went there once. 93 is the highest octane they have but its $1.53/gallon so its not all bad:)

Originally posted by BM Computer Src
Sonoco is working their way in. However, they are not using their own fuels, rather buying regular gas from normal distributors. I was told they will not be supplying their 94 octane.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Bob

Hmm, I didn't know that.

Ed

We have some stores in the area already...

they've bought out the "Marathon" stores in the area, unfortunately no "Sunoco 260" nor 94 octane, and yes it does look like they are buying from distributors, no Sunoco trucks delivering their gasoline, independent trucks in their stations, so far, doing the drops.:(

Still using Chevron, though...

You might check some of the Speedway gas stations. Some of them carry 100 octane UNLEADED. You could get a few gallons of it and mix it with your 93.

Ed

the only speedway i know of is like racetrac and have cheap gas and only 92 octane i think. where are you in florida? maybe its different where you are?

Speedway....Starvin Marvin or whatever it is on the corner of 45th Street and Austrailian Avenue in West Palm Beach has 100 in the pump. I'm not sure what brand it was, I think it was Cam2 100 oct......

:cool:

Back