You can type here any text you want

95 T/A 62k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbowannabe

Hey guys,
Well I'm looking to get back into the Buick world already and have my eye on a car or two. I've got a 1995 Pontiac Trans Am with 62,xxx miles on the odometer. All stock except K&N FIPK and Hypertech Power programmed. Chrome 16" 5-star rims, T-tops, Automatic, CD player, cloth seats, Traction control, performance shift mode.
Tires have a lot of tread on them. I just did a fuel injection flush, fuel filter, recharged K&N, checked a/c, and did an alignment. I also have an SLP loudmouth stainless exhaust to go with it, but it needs welded in three places before it can be put on. I haven't had the money to do so.
I know the car has been in a wreck. It has a regular firebird rear bumper cover and some fish-eyes on quarter panels from a repaint. If you have any more questions you can email me at

Dsmyth8604@aol.com
The car is located Chicago suburbs or Peoria IL on some weekends when I go to visit family.

I will take $6200 for the car only to the Buick community. Otherwise I would sell it for around $7k, but I'm not really trying to sell it too hard, I don't have it listed anywhere else and am looking to get another TR.

thanks
Dan

Sorry man, I don't have any pictures. I just took it back home last weekend and set it in front of the house for sale. No one showed any interest on the internet so I never took any pictures. If it's still for sale and your mom is still interested next week, I can take some pictures then. The car is located right outside of Peoria IL now, I go to school in the Chicago suburbs. let me know

thanks
Dan

Back