A BIG Thanks to TurboIndian...

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
For coming to the house yesterday and spending about 8 hours helping to get "SlowGray" road worthy, with his GT76-gtQ and associated parts, etc.

Of course I now have someone to blame if problems should arise as well...:eek: :D

Now all I need to do is get rid of the pop/shudder above 20psi... and we'll be hunting Brand-X'ers!!:cool:

K.

Originally posted by 93 Indy
Hey now, what about handicapped? I handed you a tool or something once.:D

Ohhhh, yeahhhh!! Your new user ID in my Nextel... "Handicapt"

I guess it'll be the battle of the SlowG...'s on the way to Raleigh!! :D

You gotta "For Sale" sign I can hang on the window? ;)

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
For coming to the house yesterday and spending about 8 hours helping to get "SlowGray" road worthy, with his GT76-gtQ and associated parts, etc.

Of course I now have someone to blame if problems should arise as well...:eek: :D

K.

Very cool of turboindian:cool: :cool:

"Now all I need to do is get rid of the pop/shudder above 20psi... and we'll be hunting Brand-X'ers!!:cool:"--

You coming down on racegas?:cool: :D :cool:

93Indy---careful--if you get "drug" on video---i hear it gets put on the internet.;)

See ya saturday.

Geoff

Originally posted by NCTURBOS

hey that's what friends are for, I know you would do the same, because you have in the past.

the only problem that my arise is the question I asked you yesterday, can you engine hold up to that 76?

Now all I need to do is get rid of the pop/shudder above 20psi... and we'll be hunting Brand-X'ers!!:cool:

K.

Click on the link in my signature to see photos of the GT76-gtQ installed!:cool:

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
don't get too use to it, unless you have $1000.;)

You don't have to worry about that. With it being surprisingly well mannered on the "street car" I'm thinking of trying a TSE-88 next! :eek: :D

K.