You can type here any text you want

A "big win for the team" as they say

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

We took the cheese in Seattle with the funnycar team. Good to see Geno there, I hope he posts the picture of his Buick near another famous guys car :)

Here's an article/e-mail I wrote about the weekend we had:
http://www.horsepowerheaven.com/navigation_all/hhnavigation.html

Get this, we were all in line to get our turn with pictures in victory lane and Bob Frey (ESPN2 announcer) walks up. We start talking about the next race in Sonoma and I told him I wouldn't be there because of a Buick race I was coordinating at Woodburn. We proceded to talk Buicks for a bit, and Bob had a lot of good things to say about the cars, their performance and affordability. He joked about having to be an announcer for a bunch of black Buicks that all look the same. Anyway it was the highlight of the winning experience up there to meet Bob, he's just as funny in person!

Congratulations.

We haven't won a national event [yet] this year, so I'm missing the feeling. :( Best of luck to you and the team. PM or email me if you've got the schedule of events you'll be at, maybe we'll cross paths. They always sandwich TAFC and Pro Mod pretty close together.

The next National Event for me is the Powerade Finals in Pomona, November.

After winning one, I can easily see how people get addicted.

Sweet.
I was there on Sunday and totally forgot that you were also there with Clint's team :mad:
Had a great time though. Really cool to be able to get close to all the pit action and teams.

Gene that picture is a keeper! I can't believe you worked your way up the staging lanes right behind the man!

This is NOT a photoshop'd picture folks!

DEL said:
...This is NOT a photoshop'd picture folks!
I rule at Photoshop. :) (You don't hear that from many Pro Mod crew guys, do ya?)

Good luck with your new sponsorship. ;)

Attachments

• geno.jpg
    geno.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 91
Awesome job with the Photoshop work to Gene's GN, QuickWrench!
I was bustin a gut after seeing that - SWEET

Back