You can type here any text you want

A Casper V-Plus Volt Booster Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I have been reading about how those booster help , Anybody running those and if so can I get some feed back , Thanks Keith

It used to be a standard upgrade for many. These days, it seems many rely on upgrading supply wiring (hot wires) and improving grounds. Some say it burns up electronics, some say it burns up alternators. Some say you just don't need it.

I have always used one. But I have gone through 3 of them. I attributed the death of the first 2 to intense heat. When they were dying, they caused my voltage to jump around like a needle on a Richter scale.

The one I have now has had it's harness extended and has been moved down under the front "horn" of the frame. No more problems.

I'm gonna stick with it.

Hey NY Twin Turbo , Thanks for the info , My Scanmaster says about 13.8 plus or minus and I could see where if there was some problems with one of those you could have some issues . I may just leave my set up alone . Thank You Keith

Hey NY Twin Turbo , Thanks for the info , My Scanmaster says about 13.8 plus or minus and I could see where if there was some problems with one of those you could have some issues . I may just leave my set up alone . Thank You Keith
FYI. Most volt boosters will not suffer the intense heat issues I have had. My set-up tends to produce quiet a a bit more of under hood heat than most.
Although now I have taken effective steps to alleviate this problem.

So what I'm saying is, don't use this part of the information to be the reason for not getting one.

Last edited:
Back