You can type here any text you want

A couple Tweaks in the TTA FAQ List....Take a look

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
We've made a few improvements to the TTA FAQ list

You'll notice a new category for Track Performance...."Pump Gas Only", (Alky and Propane injection allowed)

We are waiting for some new threads on Pump Gas Performance to link to the FAQ List....You know who you are :)

Leeb

Originally posted by lburou
We are waiting for some new threads on Pump Gas Performance to link to the FAQ List....You know who you are :)

Nice job on that faq list btw, lots of good info in one place :thumbsup:

Posted my pumpgas times too, hope to be able to update them soon though :)

Steve

Originally posted by Razor
Ahem... :D

sig has times..

After a little digging, I found threads about RobR, Razor, and TTA844 using pump gas and linked them under the new heading with TTA850's 11.02 second quarter mile run....On pump gas and Alchy. :)

I think this will be interesting reading for ******* and ***** owners ;)

Note: Only .7 second between Alchy and pump gas and race gas (See TTA850's run with race gas and then Alchy)....Who'd ever thought this pump gas performance possible....:cool:

Leeb

Originally posted by lburou

Note: Only .7 second between Alchy and pump gas and race gas (See TTA850's run with race gas and then Alchy)....Who'd ever thought this pump gas performance possible....:cool:

Leeb
And its only going to get better since the equipment is getting better. I have no doubts that Julio will hit the 10's in his car. I would imagine a lot of 11 sec. TTA's in the near future.

And great job on the FAQ :D

Actually I believe TTA850's times were done on straight pump gas and no alky. His race gas times are that.. but he doesnt have an injection system.

I could be wrong.. but thats how I remember it.

Heres a case in point, Geno went 10.7's on straight pump gas with his stage motor, he has run high 9's on race gas. Last week he ran 10.16@136 on alky with virtually little tuning, less than a day of tweaking at the track.. so alcohol allows very close performance numbers vs race gas.

Lastly, Steve's car(TTA850) is not your typical full weight stock suspension car we all typically run. The transmission, IC, turbo, front and rear suspension, fuel system, etc... Its a very impressive car, none the less. He's my hero :)

I'll be running my car with and without alky next couple of weeks and posting differences. My motor is getting a lot closer to TTA850's and will be good science. New front mount is now on ;)

OK, I'm glad you are here to keep us strightened out ;)

We really do appreciate your input here in the TTA forum Razor! :D

Yup Razor is right no alky.... yet :) Though I may be leaning towards it after I meet a few of my other goals.

Also note my racegas time, 10.69@125.8, was with 3.08 gears and 55# injectors. I am going to try to get back to the track to use up some racegas I have lying around this Fri(if the weather holds). With me luck I'm shooting for 10.50's or better so long as the chips are right. We'll see what difference those 3.42's and 83# injectors make I hope.

Steve

Yeah ought to run at least 10.50 on alcohol :D

Just think.. Gene picked up 6 tenths with virtually no tuning.

I use to have some race gas lying around, it went into the lawnmower :eek:

;)

PS.. Steve whenever you need the recipe for the RR's.. hollar.

10.50's an alky would be great, I hope to get there eventually.

I'll be in touch soon about those rockers, I need to do something about these stock rockers. I think they are the reason I've had valve guide problems. I think the stock scrub rockers push and pull on the valve too much with higher rate springs and roller cam. I really apreciate any help you can give me with those.

Steve

Back