You can type here any text you want

A word about all these stolen cars...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
I think we need to have the owners chime in and share some info with the rest of us.

For example, what kind of alarms, starter kill, fuel pump kill, collar locks, etc were used.

We need to find out what we are doing wrong so that we can take corrective measures to help slow this down.

If memory serves me correct, the last car stolen in Palm Beach this past weekend makes 5 thefts and one attempt in the past 30 days. Maybe that is enough to get a state agency involved?

i agree, we need to do this a.s.a.p. before it happens to one of us
just say when jsta6

carlos

I agree.... don't share that type of info on the 'net as thieves could be watching and will have additional info. I'd suggest ya'll starting a e-group over at yahoo and make it for closed membership so that it can be moderated for approval of members who also can be invited. Do a thourough background check of anyone who looks to join!! That purpose will serve you well.

I'm sorry to hear about all the thefts down there! Are the VIN's and Tag #'s on the stolen car forum? If so, I'll keep an eye out up here as I'm on the pipeline often (I-75) and could keep a look out.

Be safe guys- use as many AT deterents as possible!

Back