You can type here any text you want

Aem Ems...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADTT

Does anybody here use or know of someone that has an AEM EMS on their Turbo Buick ??? :confused: Thanks ! :cool:

I have an AEM on my SRT 4 its awesome ... Have nt seen anyone with one on a GN ..prob.. have to make new harness... Iam gona do a Fast on my GN they are alot simpler to tune vs an AEM ...The AEM would be great on a GN with their boost controller. and traction controller...just my 02

I have an AEM on my SRT 4 its awesome ... Have nt seen anyone with one on a GN ..prob.. have to make new harness... Iam gona do a Fast on my GN they are alot simpler to tune vs an AEM ...The AEM would be great on a GN with their boost controller. and traction controller...just my 02

More simple ? Why ? Who does the tunning on ur SRT4 ? The EMS has a very nice alarm "page"" where u can preset some values and if exceeded an alarm goes off ! I Really like this feature. It would b easier if there was a plug and play setup 4 GNs. If there was I think I go with the EMS. I once called AEM inquiring about the EMS 4 a GN they told me some gut had done it. Wish he was here on this board !!

Back