aftermarket tranny pan with drain bolt???

1985GN

Breaking parts
does anyone sell an aftermarket tranny pan with a drain bolt. i noticed them in summit but didnt see any for our tranny? any ideas?

I believe it is B&M that sells a transmission plug kit that will work on any trans pan. You drill a 1/2" hole in your trans pan, and put this fitting in the hole and tighten. It has another small bolt inside the first one that comes out to drain the trans fluid. Check Summit or Jegs. Very cheap and works perfectly.

I'VE GOT bRUCES SHALLOW PAN ON MY CAR
the drain plug is real nice to have and his pans move the filter to the back of the pan so it dont suck air on hard launches.

heres the description off his site

W Aluminium Pans Shallow $249.99 Holds 2.8 qts ATF, weighs only 3.0 lbs, 2 3/4" deep, made from T6061 3/16ths sheet metal aluminum, heli-arc welded, drain plug bung welded in, "bottom feeder" performance filter stainless allen fasteners w/ stainless washers and a fiber pan gasket. perfect for street rods and lowered vehicles

and heres the linkhttp://www.ptsnctb.com/perfparts.htm

I have a MIG welder, so while my engine/transmission was out of the car, I welded in a drain plug. Sure will be nice! :)

I use a Chevy V-8 oil pan drain plug (1/2" NF ) and a 1/2"NF
thin nut. I weld the nut in the pan with a wire-feed welder. If
you don't have a welder, a muffler shop would probably weld
it in for a small fee.:)