You can type here any text you want

Again, not really notch worthy at all.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Sigh, have been cursing around quite a bit, and there are, as meanchicken would say "lunchables" everywhere, mustangs galore and a few ricers here and there....but either they won't bite or are all going the wrong way!:(

Anyway, i did crush someone's ego the other night. I was on my way home with my brother in the car, and i pull up to a red light. Three lanes, not a car in sight except the newer Chevy pickup pulling up one lane over. I look over to see the typical huge lifted truck, brush guard, winch, all blacked out etc. So i'm checking out his truck because it looks real clean nice wheels, i look back and tell myself nothing worth playing with. I look over again and look where the driver should be (can't actually see him due to the tint) and then at the truck again. Light turns green i just start rolling, he mashes on it. I can just hear the duramax diesel thumping hard. I say to myself "really?.....alright" he's 2 cars in front of me when i decide to put the pedal to the floor. Rail past him, pull 5 cars, hit the breaks. Next street up cop has someone pulled over, up around the curve another cop has someone else pulled over:eek: Thankfully the light was a few blocks back. I'm slowed way down just cursing again, the Chevy never comes within 4 cars of me again, just stays way back. haha.

Not a kill, just a little snack for my hungry beast.

What's scary is that the Duramax's can be just as decieving as a TR. You don't know if you're sitting next to a stocker or a 12 second truck.:eek:

My nephew had one that when the Banks system was set on kill, the truck would run 12.20's. A 3/4 ton extended cab 4x4.... 12.20's:eek::eek::eek:

Anyhow, good for you giving some hillbilly a cunt kicking.:smile:

True-dat.
I had a coworker up in Northern Cali when I lived up ther. He had a Duramax that was putting over 700HP to the wheels (there are much meaner ones than that) and that thing was fast.

Yeah I'm not dissing duramax's at all, my dad has one, and its an awesome truck....this one just looked like it was all show and no go.

I personally some some turbo diesel put the smack down on a Viper at the track in fontana .. It was an ugly scene.

BTW, maybe if you stop "cursing" you'd get more races... ;)

Still a nice kill..

Dmax

man them turbo diesels are all i get to play with in my town noone else ever wants to play which is strange cause i know theres a lot of fast cars here they just never come out...oh well gonna kill me a mustang next month cause the owner thinks its fast with his lil 100shot

Back