You can type here any text you want

air bag psi ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Going to a pair of air bags and was wondering what kind of psi other guys are running on TTA's.

TIA: Jason

If it helps any, I ran 20 psi in the right rear and 12 psi in the drivers side with my 3rd gen Z28 ran 11.80's HTH to get ya in the ball park

what kind of 60' times where you getting with that set up? Thanks for the input.

Originally posted by postal
what kind of 60' times where you getting with that set up? Thanks for the input.

I was getting 1.62's -1.67's on 26x10.5x15 Hoosier slicks in the back and lifting front drivers wheel 6 inches. I could have put more in but I liked the wheelie :D

Oh, I had a trans brake but it never really worked right:confused: So those times are off of the foot brake.

I didnt run them long enough to play with the pressures last year but the few times I went out with them I had 20-25# in the drivers and 30# in the passenger side.I'm sure there's a more optimum setting but I havent had the chance to play yet this year :(

60ft's were 1.55-1.57 and ET's were 11.4-11.5

HTH,
Steve

Postal: Where are you going to get your air bags, and what brand are they? I have been kicking that idea around and decided to get off my a@@ and do it. Any help would be apreciated. Thanx. Turbota (#70)

I got my air bags from ATR, but I think Summit has them also for less $$'s.

HTH: Jason

Back