You can type here any text you want

All black gta wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick Turbo V6

Define stock!
Anybody ever paint there gta/gnx wheels all black? If so got any pics? The outer chrome has chips out of it and the clear is peeling. I wonder what the wheels would look like all black.

Thanks,
Scott

it would probably look prety ghetto without the chrome outer rim to seperate the black tire from the black center- kind of like stock plain steel wheels without hubcaps.
on an all blackcar like a GN that doesn't have any sort of chrome accents, it will look pretty monotonous- nothing but BLACK no matter where you look.

thats a pretty good idea I dont think it would be on the ghettofabulous side one bit sound like it would be more sinister monchromatic very hot..... styling even on the cheap
I have a gold set if I dont sell them I might just do that....

Alan

Well I'm going to try it:D I have seen other black cars with black wheels and they do look evil. I guess I'll find out in a week or so.

Scott

I know this is very old but did you ever paint the wheels all black or has anyone else a picture of all black gta wheels on the car.

Back