All Test Brainmaster (ever hear of it?)

G

Getchasum

Has anyone ever heard of an All Test- Brain Master Model #3210?There is a local speed shop that has one here for sale. It is an older unit that plug in under the dash. It is for all GM 82 and up cars. Just was wonder if this would be a good tool for tuning? If anyone knows what this tool is, could you give me a run down of what all it will do. The guy that has it for sale said that it was an $800 tool new. He is wanting $150. Then again he may be full of BS. What do you guys think? Tks Scott

I have one of those Model#3257(Updated model does Ford , Chrysler,GM) .It's made by a company called "Alltest".bought it at a local auto flea market . I was told they were one of the best in their day. It will not show boost , but it will give data on the following AC Switch , Air Flow , Block Lean , Clear flood , Coolant Temp , Coolant Fan , Crooss Counts , Exhast Gas , IAC , Inj PW , INT , Loop Status , Mass Air Temp , MPH, O2's ,Park/Nutral , PS , Prom ID , RPM , SPR ADV/RTD , Spark counts , TCC Sol , TPS , T-Code , etc . User friendly . Gives you a little more then a SC would . Good tool to use with a SC .I'll sell you this one for $125 .