You can type here any text you want

Almost Complete...

• Thread starter Thread starter TTA977b
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pics

pics

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 204
I am planning to polish the whole thing. Quick pic on the shroud in the lowest position. However, I am going to keep it all the way up on the street.

I am so anxious to see how low it hangs in each of the three positions. As soon as all the salt and goop comes off the road, I will put the TTA on the lift and install.

IC is on a uneven platform.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 205
You do nice work. I can see you fabbed a scoop, but what is the skinny on the intercooler? Is that a dutt neck, etc?

You do nice work. I can see you fabbed a scoop, but what is the skinny on the intercooler? Is that a dutt neck, etc?

TTA977b has been polishing that scoop but it is one he bought from Jim Dunn over on the turbotransam.com. The intercooler is also custom built by Jim Dunn. Better than a dutt neck stocker! There is a used one for sale on both this forum and on turbotransam by turboluke. You should really check it out, they look like a really nice piece!

Thumbs up on the polish job Joe!

Eric

Thanks Eric. Eric is right on. Little wider than the dutt neck. I have the stocker on now. I will post results when installed. Joe

Thumbs up to you to Eric for your new Turbo!!!

Back