Alright i need a question answered

fly89gta

i NEED to know if i can just replace the xmember if i wanted to swap in a 2004r. i'm trying to avoid spending $$$ i don't have to.

so i can i replace just the xmember and not the torque arm?

No I believe you must change both, use either stock TTA or SPOHN, really nice piece and well worth it.

Originally posted by automorph
No I believe you must change both, use either stock TTA or SPOHN, really nice piece and well worth it.

i figured as much, if/when i swap in a 200-4r Mr. Sphn will be getting a call :D

If you can find a stock TTA crossmember then you can reuse your existing torque arm - if you go with the other one then I don't know cause I've never used any of his stuff

Steve

Originally posted by TTA850
If you can find a stock TTA crossmember then you can reuse your existing torque arm - if you go with the other one then I don't know cause I've never used any of his stuff

Steve

are u positive about that steve? cause i can get a TTA xmember iwth exhaust hanger for $300. should i not even bother and just get spohn's package for like $420 with a DS loop?

i MIGHT be able to get a 200-4r for a decent deal that's why i'm asking this question :)

Originally posted by TTA850

What do you think is in my car :D

Steve

ahhh gotcha ;) get your ass on AIM fag hehe

hmmm i'll see if i can get this 200-4r

Did u happen to pull apart my old 7004r yet? i'm curious to know how bad i blew that ****er up