You can type here any text you want

American Racing Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

autoteach

I have been looking at the American Racing Torque Thrust M wheels--they have 17"x8" with 4.5" backspacing--can anyone tell me if I am on the right track with sizing? Is anyone running these wheels/can you post pic's/tire sizes--Thanks! Dave

Thanks Blues-49, you had said in another post that "A friend of mine is running 285 x 40s x 17 on his t type on torque thrusters with bfgs g force tires-fit perfect." Do you know which model torque thrust wheels he has, and any specifics on rim widths and back spacing? Thanks for your help--I don't want to spend a ton of $$ on wheels and not have a good fit.

I run torque thrust 2's in 17x8 on the front and 17x9.5 on the rear. The rears are 285/40/17 and the fronts are 245/45/17. Everything fits perfect and looks great. but I may be biased

I run torque thrust 2's in 17x8 on the front and 17x9.5 on the rear. The rears are 285/40/17 and the fronts are 245/45/17. Everything fits perfect and looks great. but I may be biased
Do you know what backspacing you have on the 17x9.5 rear wheels?

The backspacing is 4.75, also the rear tires are 275/40/17 unless BERSERKER6 changed rear tires.

Thanks for the info guys--should have the car painted and on new wheels in a couple months!

One last question--do you remember the front backspacing? maybe 4" or 4.5"?? Thanks again

Back