You can type here any text you want

amg cl55

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulose2av6

wow this is some car just raced one and he tore the heck out of me. he didnt even spin rubber was gone in a flash

what you run? was it a E55 AMG? if so its a forced induction V-8 with approx 493 hp and 550+ lb-ft tq i believe.

it was all black very sick looking car. the first time i took him but had to get off cause there was a car doing 10mph in the left lane. the second time we got to stop light i built a little boost and spun tires he was gone. his car just kept pulling. i say the car is about 140k

you think these are giving you trouble....the next BMW M5 will have a V10, 7 speed SMG...close to 600hp..theres a german sedan war brewin!

that would be 'treynor', he's on a number of forums. Pretty cool guy from northern CA. He has a twin turbo viper that makes somewhere around 1000hp and just bought the Merc, S600 to be exact. Stock, it made somewhere in the low 500s (rwhp) and ~600rwtq. He has an aftermarket chip and tires for it now which has gotten him a best of 11.6@121. Cool car, but I guess it should be for $130,000.

there is a vid in turbo lounge somewhere of one of these cars totally killing an 03 slobra! I was amazed. I was not hip to those benz's. Now I know not to F wit em.

Treynor is the owner of a MB tuner co. Not amg but another co that I cannot recal right now. They did an interview of him and the 600 he worked in a car & Driver magazine a few months ago..

Originally posted by Romulus
that would be 'treynor', he's on a number of forums. Pretty cool guy from northern CA. He has a twin turbo viper that makes somewhere around 1000hp and just bought the Merc, S600 to be exact. Stock, it made somewhere in the low 500s (rwhp) and ~600rwtq. He has an aftermarket chip and tires for it now which has gotten him a best of 11.6@121. Cool car, but I guess it should be for $130,000.

Treynor owns Renntech!!!! Holy sh1t!! Thats crazy, oh and his viper only has one supercharger not twin turbo. I'm still in shock about him owning Renntech. Anyway thats cool as hell.

I dont think he owns renntech, maybe partners? I know the guy who started/owns renntech was one of the origional AMG guys.
I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure. anyway renntech always enters one car in the one lap of america..it always fails to finish..always a mechanical problem too...blown motor ....etc...

E-55

The 4 door sedan 1/4 mile in 12 sec. and 155 at 22 sec this thing haul ass. just a .01 sec slower than the 175,000 dollar car. It price tax is 74,000 with all the luxury.

Treynor is an exec at a Silicon Valley Technology company as far as I can tell. He made some big bucks in the .com era I believe and is in his late 30's.

I am about 99% certain he has nothing to do with RENNTECH aside from buying their products. He simply likes bad ass cars and mods everything he owns and has the $$$ to do it.

His Benz is pretty wild. And his Viper last weekend went 10.60's@132mph without NOS. Blower only and he thinks it makes 800rwhp in this form.

I can't wait to see a 10 second Benz... that would be amazing.

-GNX7

Back