You can type here any text you want

analog digital converter failure

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pull the eprom out, then the Netres, and then unplug the ecm.
Grab new ecm and do the reverse of the above.

As far as I know the GM A/D chip is custom, and about the only way to get one is to desolder it from another ecm.

And DS reported this?.
I wonder what DS sensed to report that.

yea, directscan repoted that, along with code 24 vss, and code 42 estmonitor error. also when at wot it says that im in de mode and also clr fld is lit up. oh yea, also my af is always at 4.1. its just all fowled up. :confused:

Originally posted by turbot2112
yea, directscan repoted that, along with code 24 vss, and code 42 estmonitor error. also when at wot it says that im in de mode and also clr fld is lit up. oh yea, also my af is always at 4.1. its just all fowled up. :confused:

With all those failures, I'd suggest re doing the DS connections. Something is amiss, and it's likely not your car.

Originally posted by turbot2112

Now that's a combination.
DE means DFCO, Decleration Fuel Cut Off, and that the injectors are off. If you car does run with that lit, then DS is seeing something wrong, or a bad ground. Clean the edge connector again, and the grounds, and see whatcha got.

Back