You can type here any text you want

Anbody on here race at Tristate Raceway in Earlville, Iowa

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86 TR

Work In Progress
June 16th at Tristate has an event going on called Christen Bros. Service day at the drags.

This is put on by Christen Brothers Service in southern WI. Be nice to see some buicks to stop by and put the smackdown. Last year there was 3 or 4 of them with the fastest car running in the 9's.

This year I heard they are going to have a chassis dyno also. It's a great time. They usually have a class called the quick-16. Qualifiying in the morning and eliminations in the afternoon.

They also have contests such as if you get a perfect reaction time you win $100. Closest to dial during eliminations, etc. As usual mostly test and tune from 9am-12pm then the eliminations start.

Just posting this to see if any of you guys and gals want to stop by. I'm pretty sure you can buy your tickets at the gate the day of. I usually by mine in advance.

Later

Some of my friends and I go down there. We haven't gotten a schedule from them, was wondering if they were still open. I raced my 62 Pontiac Grand Prix there.

Eric

Back