You can type here any text you want

Announcing: Palm Beach Turbo Buick Meet 07/25/09

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ULOSE2A6

Announcing: Palm Beach Turbo Buick Meet 07/25/09

Date: Saturday July 25th, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - until (nice, cool and shady then)
Place: J&J Auto Upholstery (Dave’s shop) located at 3511 Boutwell Road, Lake Worth, 33462 and then a cruise to Sonic on Lake Worth Road.
Phone: 561-547-0460

The past meets were great with approximately 15-20 cars in attendance, with lots of our friends from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Hobe Sound attending; so let’s get those Buicks together again and hang out in Palm Beach. This will be a great time to meet again guys so clean up your cars and drive them, drag them or tow them for an afternoon of fun and catching up with friends and fellow Turbo Buick enthusiasts. See you all there.

Regards,
Dave & Shev

Hope to have the tranny back in the car back by then.

Shev, call me to remind me a few days before, 561-350-8803.

Will do Doug, I hope you get it back soon too. I know it must be anxious waiting, but even if you don't get it back in time come on by to hang out.

Regards,
Shev

palm beach buick show

I will be there and can speak for about four other guys that will be there I rember the past few car shows they were greatttttttttttttttttttttttt looking foward to seeing a lot of new guys and get together with old friends so come out guys .

Heard from TLTurbo from the other board and he will be coming out as well as a couple othe folks who I called directly since they are not usually on the boards. Looking forward to the fun time.

Regards,
Shev

I'll try to make it...........got some things to do before i knew this was going on...thanks for not giving me the heads up DAVE

Hey guys, i had my GN shipped down here to WPB. They punctured my gas tank anyone know of a good wrench that can replace it for me. Would love to make it this weekend to the meet. Thanks Eddie

Eddie, call Dave at 561-547-0460, he can replace it for you. Tell him Shev told you to call, he is my brother and works on Turbobuicks.

Regards,
Shev

Bring out the parts you have for sale, someone might be in need of them or there could be some parts swapping happening.

Shev

Even though the car isn't ready, I'll come out. Trying to get my buddy with a stage II t-type to come out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, the more the merrier. From the response so far it should be a really good turnout.

Regards
Shev.

Hey Doug tell your pal with the Stage II T-Type that he will not be lonely, there will be another Stage II car there. Would be great to see his as well though. Cheers.

Shev.

Pictures are up from the Meet

Pictures from the Meet are up at the link below (they are in the Picture & Video Section of this board). At least we were able to get some before the rains kept messing things up. It was great to catch up with some old friends and to make some new ones. We will make sure it is not so long between meets going forward.

Regards,
Shev & Dave.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...y/292599-pics-palm-beach-meet-07-25-09-a.html

Back