You can type here any text you want

Another LA Invasion kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Seems like you lost and found traction in about a tenth....nice run. I hope my girl can pull a run like that.

Seems like you lost and found traction in about a tenth....nice run. I hope my girl can pull a run like that.

Ya... it spun and walked a little towards the center and then grabbed...but it was enough to kill the 60'.
That was my last run. They had closed the staging lanes behind me so I couldn't get another one in.

Look to be a early 70, late 60s Impala, it looked tired, but I loved how you slayed the GT500!!!!

Look to be a early 70, late 60s Impala, it looked tired, but I loved how you slayed the GT500!!!!

Ya....this one sounded meaner than it looked....and it didn't go nearly as fast as it sounded.:rolleyes:seemed to fall flat on its face after the launch.

I'm a big fan of my GT500 kill too.:biggrin:
Go figure...:tongue:

To be sure we're talking about the same cars....the mystery car is the one that fell on it's face...sounded meaner than it looked but was slower than it sounded.

That GT-500 was healthy...he was sporting at least a pully upgrade and strong tune...maybe more...along with the slicks and skinnies. He was banging gears trying to get back to me all the way down the track. That's the closest a GT500 has ever stayed with me, but the first one I've raced at the track..and I know there are faster ones out there. On the street, they are easy kills...complete slugs for their given power ratings...

I treed him...he 60'd me....and then I went around him before the 330:biggrin: and over the length of the track opened it up by almost 3 lengths but he ran hard the whole way.
Another lb of boost and I would have completely embarassed him....

Back