You can type here any text you want

Another member on pinks all out, well sort of

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

468Chevelle

Not the Jiffy lube symbol
I ran my Chevelle. Ran consistent 10.68. I figured it was a good time to be picked. I waited to almost midnight for them to finish and pick the 16. They pick the 11's. It ends up my friend who I came with got picked. He has the old Chevy wagon. So now I'm his pit crew lining him up in box and tring to keep him calm. He just finished the car and that was the first time out. New engine, trans, rear, ladder bar suspension, and fuel system. Way too much money. :eek: The guy Rich explains they picked the 11's because they thought too many people were slowing down into the 10's to get in. My friend is one of the final 4. Its almost 3 in the morning. I'm freezing to death:mad: So i'm recharging his car and putting in gas. The show crew is stuffing more cameras into his car. The cops are there. I think Moroso is allowed to run only to 2:00. The 4 four go up to the line and are asked if they wanted to continue to run since the track is going away. They decide to split the pot and give the kid the tools. I don't know if it will air, but I'm guy standing the right lane as he is going down the track racing the yellow Mustang. Here's a picture my friend took of me.

Attachments

• pinks all out race 2007 3.jpg
    pinks all out race 2007 3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 141
I ran my Chevelle. Ran consistent 10.68. I figured it was a good time to be picked. I waited to almost midnight for them to finish and pick the 16. They pick the 11's. It ends up my friend who I came with got picked. He has the old Chevy wagon. So now I'm his pit crew lining him up in box and tring to keep him calm. He just finished the car and that was the first time out. New engine, trans, rear, ladder bar suspension, and fuel system. Way too much money. :eek: The guy Rich explains they picked the 11's because they thought too many people were slowing down into the 10's to get in. My friend is one of the final 4. Its almost 3 in the morning. I'm freezing to death:mad: So i'm recharging his car and putting in gas. The show crew is stuffing more cameras into his car. The cops are there. I think Moroso is allowed to run only to 2:00. The 4 four go up to the line and are asked if they wanted to continue to run since the track is going away. They decide to split the pot and give the kid the tools. I don't know if it will air, but I'm guy standing the right lane as he is going down the track racing the yellow Mustang. Here's a picture my friend took of me.
was it steve keech's 57 nomad?when i talked to him he told me he just went a 10.6 or .9 and not hooking...i heard they split the pot,im glad i didnt go,heard it was a mess and cold and a late night and never finished...sounds like a wash-out...probably wont air..

was it the white and blue/green wagon that said "not a nomad" on the side?

I was curious about that car becuase I thought it had open headers and I thought that all the cars had to be street legal?

BTW, congratulations to you and your buddy. Can't wait to see it. When will it air?

his name is Todd Abrams. It is the green and white one that says not a nomad on it. It didn't matter about being street legal. Its what is interesting for tv. I have never seen it busier there. For being that crazy of a crowd, Ithought it ran ok. And thats saying something for typical Moroso. I had to go to work the next day at 6:30. I was dying. My lips were bleeding from being so chapped that night. I lived here a long time. I haven't been that cold in 15 years. I don't know if it will air since they decided to split the pot. Maybe sweeps week.

Back