You can type here any text you want

ANOTHER....Mustang Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
My bother, my wife and I needed to take my daughters Honda to Birmingham so that it could be shipped to New Mexico. Well since I have put on my taller Drag Radials, the speedo is off so I was following my brother in the Honda. We were driving along and a 02 or 03 Mustang GT Convertable came on to I59. Well I new I wanted to test the GN. Anyway, the Mustang starts messing with my brother in the Honda, you know a stock civic. I guess he was looking for an easy kill himself. Well my brother hits the brakes and whips in behind him, leaving the left lane open so that I could get up next to the Mustang. Boy that Mustang had all kind of Cobalt blue guages and I thought that this was going to be a good race! Well he looks over and I am staying a half car back so that I could see him jump. And he did! Matter of fact, that was all I saw him do was jump. I floored the GN and passed him almost immediately. The race lastest about 5 seconds. I guess he was so embarrased, he refused to catch up for another round. :biggrin:

Nice kill vader....I bet that put a BIG smile on your face!!! :biggrin:

Sweet kill :biggrin:

Nice looking Monte Carlo you got 350ci. The G bodys are just nice in general...I should know, I've owned them all. I used to have an '84 Monte Carlo SS my self.

Even though it has 8 cylinders I've noticed most of the GT's around here are ricers. There are a few running around here with dual tier spoilers. They must add 50 HP. haha

Jason

There is nothing worse than a riced out demestic car in my opinion. I don't care if It's a V6 stang or a V8 Stang.

I took the Buick out Yesterday to meet up with a guy who's got a TTA. I really haven't been driving the Buick that much because the gear box seems to be going south on me. Anyways, on my way home, I had two GT's want to race me. The really crazy thing is, my transmession seems to be wroking VERY well :confused: I declinded their invite since we was in town and I really didn't want to stress my gear box until I get some money saved up to rebuild it.

Back