You can type here any text you want

Another "what size tires should I get/what do you run" thread. For GN rims..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Just got my GN rims back from the chrome shop. They came out great as seen below. Here is what I'm looking for. Maybe stock size tire on front. And for the widened rears (rims are 15x8's) I'd like to get something taller more beefy but I don't want to be close to rubbing the frame or lip. This is going to be a good tire for highway for when I drive my GN to Bowling Green and Ohio. So it don't need to be wet weather tire. Looking for something with a good looking tread pattern. Nice and quiet on the highway. Handles well. You get the point! :) Let me know what you guys are running!

What I was running was stock size BFG Radial TA's on the front and Nitto's 275-60-15's on the current widened 8.5" rims. I like the look of the Nitto's on the back but they are too close to the frame and wheel well to take them on the highway anywhere really far for me. Plus we all know how they love to get holes in them being soft! This is why I got 2 sets of widened rims :)

So what are you guys running that will look good and be really good on the road?! Thanks!

4-18-2008+9-52-23+PM_0018.JPG

4-18-2008+9-51-51+PM_0011.JPG

Back