You can type here any text you want

Any car meets in Souther California?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You just missed one of the biggest in the nation!

Buicks at Bates happens the first Sunday of June every year. The 2 guys that make that happen are all-stars!
It's the best! 90 to 100 Buicks every year.

It just gets bigger as time marches on.

Watch the Southwest section for one of Ralph's Pizza cruises, they happen about once a 1/4. GOOD TIMES!

Mike, aka Spoolfool, has a swap meet in October every year at his place that draws a nice crowd. Watch for it in the Southwest Section.

Welcome to the So Western section. Not sure what town you live in, but there are get togethers every now and then. I may take my GN to the Donut Derelicts car show this Saturday morning in Huntington Beach. It's an early show. 6:00-9:00, but there's usually a TTA and a TB or two there. Free to get in and mostly American made iron.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

I've been to that meet. A good amount of cars come out. Mostly muscle n classic cars. I go every now n then. A couple meets in the area also is Sunday Steel in Lake Forest once a month at around 8am, the first Sunday of the month and the cars n coffee meet at the outlets in San Clemente every Saturday Morning at 9am.

Quarantine Cruise seems to be the biggest show lately. ~400-500 cars. Once a month and typically starts in Costa Mesa and ends in Long Beach.

Back