Any East Tennessee guys in here?

M

matchstick

Just wondering if there's any east Tennessean's lurking around in here.

I guess it does. Do you know when they're having the Buicks at Bristol event?

I'm in Crossville. Have you ever been up to our dragstrip? I-40 dragway is the name of it.

The BOP Bristol event is Sept 27-29.....Should be a killer event with lots of quick cars. I know we couldn't ask for nicer venue than Bristol. Definitely looking forward to the event.

Any TR clubs or get-togethers in Eastern TN? (Kingsport,etc.)

Also, how about Newport/Knoxville/Clinton area? :)

We are having an event at I-40 August 1st. We call it the Mid South Street Racer's Assoc. race. There's a T-type up here that runs 7.00's. I would love to see some more TR's up here. There's lots of guys from north Georgia, and Cleveland that come up.

Well I just got up here ~ 4 years ago. :cool:

Matchstick, I have not heard of that dragway, but I don't usually get that far down I-40, especially when Bistol is 25 min away.:D

Two Lane, where are you located? Kingsport? My car is by no means a show car, but always looking for people to hang with and talk turbo Buick stuff. Do you ever attend any of the Thurs. nite racing at Bristol?

Thursday nights at Bristol

No, did not know of Thurs. night racing at Bristol!
Every Thursday? Gotta go check it out!

We're next door to you in a little mountain cove called Buzzard Rock.

If any good car events are going on within 100 miles of Bristol, let us know about it, please...one of our joys in life are yakkin' & brainstorming & swappin' with our fellow motorheads & car nutz!

:)

I think from about April to October they run every Thurs., except when there is an event there that weekend. Try looking for the Bristol Motorspeedway on the web and I think they have a schedule on there of what's going on.